Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tory Burch For Fitbit

As a Fitbit user I was ecstatic when I found out that Tory Burch was going to be designing accessories for the Fitbit Flex. I got the Fitbit Flex as a Christmas present and have really enjoyed all of the features that it offers.  For those of you that don't know, the Fitbit is a fitness/wellness tracker. The Fitbit Flex helps track daily steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes. It also helps track daily meals, hours slept, quality of sleep and even works as an alarm. It really is a neat little gadget. The Fitbit is the perfect companion for the everyday woman trying to stay in shape or get back in shape. The tracker syncs with your cell phone, computer or tablet through the Fitbit app making it easy to access from anywhere.
Having said all that, the color silicone bands that come with the device are not the most fashionable jewelry pieces, they're okay. They come in 10 different colors so you do have options with your everyday outfits. That's why I was so excited for the Tory Burch Fitbit Collection; more options and fashionable. The Tory Burch Fitbit Collection consists of 4 pieces; 3 bracelets and 1 necklace, ranging from $38 to $195.



 
Photos source via toryburch.com

So far, I've purchased the two silicone printed bands in fuchsia and navy. I pre-ordered my bands at the beginning of August and received them in the mail a couple days ago. The Tory Burch silicone printed bracelets feature a special pattern, logo "T" and shiny brass closure. I really like them and am satisfied with my purchase. 



They are still taking pre-orders online and the expected ship date is end of September. I guess they underestimated how much of a craze these accessories were going to be. I can't wait to see if there is more to come.

Check out the Collection 

No comments:

Post a Comment