Friday, April 3, 2015

Milly For Kohl's DesigNation: Look Book


I have no idea how my bank account is going to survive the collaboration frenzy - Milly For Kohl's DesigNation and Lilly Pulitzer for Target. Both collections debut this month, just days apart. I might as well just handover my paycheck to these retailers. Anyway, I will stop blabbing and cut to the point.... the Milly for Kohl's Designation Look Book is finally out! There are so many pieces that I like. Are you excited for the collection?

Milly for Kohl's DesigNation
Limited Edition. Limited Time.
Spring 2015

(Photo source via Kohl's website)




Designed by Michelle Smith

Available April 23, 2015 Online & In-stores

Inspired by Capri & its lifestyle

Lots of vibrant colors,  floral prints & feminine silhouettes

71 Piece Women's Apparel Collection 
(Dresses, skirts, shorts, capri pants, jumpsuits, crop tops and much more)   

All items under $100



Join the shopping event on Facebook for all updates regarding this collection

CIAO.....

No comments:

Post a Comment