Friday, January 2, 2015

Shoes ♥

I hope that everyone enjoyed their Holidays. I know I surely did. Sorry that I haven't posted a blog in a couple of days. What can I say, I needed some time to relax and reset; however, I did continue to do small posts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. So make sure to follow those in order to keep up with all my fun little posts and fashion finds. Now back into the swing of things. 

If you haven't checked out Nordstrom Rack I suggest that you do and that its before January 4th. They are currently having their "Clear the Rack" sale. As the shoe lover that I am that was the first department that I checked. I found Charles by Charles David, Vince Camuto, Stuart Weitzman, Cole Haan, SJP and many more designers. There are so many shoes at great prices. Don't miss out!  Sale is going on in stores and online.

Loving all these BLACK shoes ♥

#1 / #2 / #3 / #4 / #5 / #6 / #7 / #8


Happy Shopping and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment