Thursday, January 8, 2015

The Facts: Lilly Pulitzer X Target


(Photos source via Abullseyeview

What can I say, I love fun colorful girly pieces and that's why I love Lilly Pulitzer. I can't wait for this vibrant resort collection. It gets me very excited for Spring and Summer.



Here is what we know so far about the Collection:

Launches April 19, 2015
Available in Target stores and Target.com (US & Canada only)
15 Exclusive Prints
250 Pieces
Prices Range From $2 - $150
200 Items Priced Under $30
Collection includes plus sizes which will be sold exclusively online.


Collection Includes:

 Apparel

 Accessories

 
Shoes

 
Home Accents

 
Outdoor Entertaining

Beach & Travel Essentials

Join the shopping event on the Facebook page for all information regarding this collection.
Don't forget to LIKE the page 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment