Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Essentially Green


To be honest, I wish I had the time to make myself fresh juice or a smoothie but the reality is that I don't. That's why I was very happy when I came across these Evolution Fresh juices and smoothies. Now I try to have at least one every week. One of my favorite flavors is the Sweet Greens with Lemon. With the Evolution Fresh juices I truly taste a "homemade" natural flavor to them. I have tried other bottled fresh juices in the past but have never really liked the taste. Additionally, they are healthy drinks made from natural vitamin rich ingredients. The Sweet Greens And Lemon juice that I like contains celery, apple, cucumber, spinach, romaine lettuce, kale, lime, lemon and parsley. 


Evolution Fresh is a Starbucks subsidiary company that produces juices, smoothies, snacks and healthy meals. Evolution Fresh juices are cold-pressed instead of heat-pasteurized.

"It’s our way of helping protect the flavor and nutrients of the raw fruits and vegetables we bring into our juicery. No added colors or flavors nature didn’t put there. Just our favorite produce, tasting as close to fresh picked as possible with minimal processing." 
- Evolution Fresh 

The Evolution Fresh juice and smoothie line consists of 26 drinks and can be purchased at Starbucks, Evolution Fresh Kitchens or grocery stores.


Have any of you tried these drinks?

*The views and opinions expressed in this post are purely and entirely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment