Monday, November 24, 2014

Get Paid to Shop - Ebates

photo via Ebates.com

Get paid for shopping online? ... That's exactly what Ebates does.


Ebates offers its members cash back every time an order is placed online. Ebates gets a commission from stores to refer shoppers to their websites and in return they share that commission with us the shoppers. Pretty cool right.

I have mentioned the use of Ebates several times over on Facebook and I figured I would explain a little more since a couple of you had questions. I started using Ebates a couple months ago and boy am I happy that I did. I already received my first check. At first I was a little skeptical but I figured I had nothing to lose. I tend to do most of my shopping online so why not make money from my purchases.

Using Ebates is actually quite easy. First you need to create an account. Then you simply just shop. The most important thing is to always begin every shopping trip from the Ebates page or else they have no way of tracking your purchase.

photo via Ebates.com

For example, Let's do some online shopping at Nordstrom. I begin my shopping trip at Ebates.com and log into my account. Then search for Nordstrom and check the current offers and deals. When I'm ready I click SHOP NOW and Ebates takes me over to the Nordstrom website. I am now ready to shop and place my order. The order is tracked and my account is credited. 

Now think about all the online shopping you. How much money could you get back for simply signing up and shopping through Ebates? I see $$$$ signs.

Are you ready to give Ebates a try and get paid for shopping?

No comments:

Post a Comment