Sunday, November 16, 2014

TOMS for Target is HERE!

TOMS Clutch

The day finally arrived, TOMS for Target is here. I hope that you were all able to get the items you wanted.  I shopped online and was able to get all the items I wanted but I also wanted to stop by my local Target and see the whole collection "live" and take photos. Since I stayed up til 4:00 AM shopping the collection, I did not make it to my Target store til 2:00 PM. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the shelves were still stocked. The only item that sold out was the Ruana Poncho. I have got to say that my favorite pieces of the collection are the zippered clutches...all of them. The photos online don't do them justice. They look so much better in person - love the designs, colors and size.

How did your TOMS for Target shopping experience go?






  

 





 





Happy Shopping and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment